Self Directed Education for Children with a Strong Sense of Autonomy
- Understand the evidence based theories that support a Self Directed Educational philosophy
- Consider the interaction between Self Directed Education and your child’s neurology
- Challenge your own thoughts and beliefs about school, enabling you to move from fear to joy.
- Redefine socialisation and how to foster healthy relationship with peers and others.
- Explore the practicalities of your ever changing role in facilitating your child’s growth, development and learning
- Discover the hallmarks of a flourishing self directed learning environment.
What to Expect
The course includes:
- 6 x 60 minute recorded sessions
- Plus, 7 online sessions with your hosts Dr. Naomi Fisher and Heidi Steel
- Sessions include a presentation, peer to peer chat, Q and A discussion, and focused task.
- An opportunity to connect with others.
- A safe space to consider, plan, and reflect.
- Participation accessible in a way that you choose.
- Additional resources available for deeper exploration.
- All fully recorded and available for you to watch in your own time.
- Also available in a self paced version